Saturday, January 31, 2009

Darn! I missed it! GIVEAWAY!

* Contest is Closed *
I completely missed my 300th post! I only missed it by 2, so I guess it's not that big of a deal.
And Hey!
Since my actual 300th post was a Crafty Crafties post - I'm going to do a giveaway!
I am going to give away one of my spoon pendants! I can't decide which one, so I'll give you three choices. Just leave a comment on my post here and tell me which one you would prefer and if I draw your name out of a hat - it's yours! Make sure that you put your email address or someway that I can contact you in your comment! If you don't have a google account, you can comment as anonymous - just leave your name and such.
I'll leave the contest open until Next Saturday, February 7th. Tell your friends!
*A disclaimer* remember that I am still new at making these - I still make the resin drip a little...in other words there is a drip of resin on the back of the spoons that I can't get picked off! It doesn't effect the look or feel of the pendant at all. I'm not prefect!!! Geesh!!! After all, it's free for you, so you can't complain that much.... :)






48 comments:

Unknown said...

You always make the best stuff Jess!

Amy

Anonymous said...

oh i love these Jessie they look so good

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessie! Just found you through superdumb supervillain. I'm so happy she pointed me in your direction; your pendants are lovely.
I'm not even going to begin to wonder how on earth you do that. What I do is that they are absolutely gorgeous. You're quite talented. I like the cat pendant the best.

Rebecca said...

oh my!!! they are BEAUTIFUL!!! i would love to be a walking advertisement for you!! i like the flowery ones :-)

you are awesome- can we PLEASE get together for like a whole week and be crafty together...

remember back in the day our ty-died socks??? miss you!

Anonymous said...

I saw your other ones a few days ago but didn't get a chance to post. They are really cute. The epoxy thing has always intimidated me a little... I know I would make a huge mess. What a neat idea. best of luck to you with them.

Kathy Smith
katganoe@yahoo.com

Rebecca said...

i blogged about your giveaway... hopefully this will get more traffic your way! :-)

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

I also came via Naomi @ superdumb supervillian :) Your work is lovely, I wouldn't have known you were new to making them at all. I especially like the green pendant. Perfect for springtime!

Are you hoping to get lots of entries? I could submit your giveaway to a few sites if you'd like...

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Tweeted, maybe that will get a few entrants over too :)

http://twitter.com/MrsCox/status/1164958235

Jessica said...

I love these!!! And happy 300!

Jennifer said...

Hi Jessie. Superdumb Supervillian directed me to your site. I adore your pendants and I blogged about your contest here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/01/handmade-spoon-pendants.html

Yes, I put the photo of my favourite one up. :)

knittingmomof3 (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Ann said...

Happy 300th post, I got to your site via Rundpinne. What an original and fantastic idea these pendants. I love the 2nd one, the green one, perfect for the spring and summer.
ann dot guns at mac dot com

Rebecca T said...

Love them! You are so talented!
Becca

(Jessica's lil sis)

darbyscloset said...

Love it, way cute!!! I thought you said we had to pick one of two and now I see three...so if all three are available to pick from I'll take the 3rd one with the cat. If only the first two are available, then I'll take the flowers or the first one.
You are doing great work!!!
Thanks so much,
Darby
darbyscloset at yahoo dot com

Jessi said...

Those are adorable!!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Very, very pretty, and unique.

Happy 300th post!!

LiveLaughLoveCj said...

These are beautiful!! What a unique and wonderful gift idea!

I adore the 1st one

Happy 300th post!!
Thank you for sharing your gift with the rest of us.

Kathleen W. said...

Happy 300th! I'm reaching my 400th and have yet to remember to do a giveaway for the milestone. Maybe for my blogiversary this month.

I came via Naomi and wanted to say how pretty and unique your spoon pendants are. And I like when art has a little "mistake" in it...it leaves an imprint of the person who made it on the item.

Anonymous said...

Well, Jessie, I haven't seen anything you've made that I DIDN'T like! These are beautiful and unexpected (for a spoon!)... I especially like the first and second ones, but they're all really neat.
Happy 302nd post!
Tracey Province

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your milestone post! I'd like the 1st spoon pendant with the 3 yellow flowers if I won. These are very unique! Thanks!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Anonymous said...

Your pendants are very unique and lovely-I really like the floral prints!

Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca

kalea_kane said...

I would deal with a drip of resin any day! Your work is absolutely lovely! I wish I had a pinch of your talent. I love the florals!


Kelly

kalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com

Tina said...

Love them all but I am drawn to orange and I love the flowers. You do great work!!
Tina

Unknown said...

Just found you through Rundpinne. Beautiful work! I like them all but if I had to pick one - it's the yellow flowers on red background.

Anonymous said...

Rundpinne sent me over. These are beautiful! I think I'd choose the first one, but I wouldn't say "no" to any of them!

jackelyn said...

yeah, i like the orangish redish one(the first two pics). you know my info. lata. btw, the pics of elli were soooo cute w/her braids!

Missy said...

I'm a true fan of your artistry. I love the silver/turquoise spoon pendant--so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I love them!
Lindy

Simply Stacie said...

I think all three are gorgeous!

Shana said...

I love the pendent with the three flowers. shanaleigh70 at yahoo dot com

Ruth said...

OOOOhhhh, Jessie!
I like the second one, with the tall green leaves and red flowers... I just love the way the leaves are layered and the beading wraps around it. AND my accent color for my wardrobe is lime green!

Pick me! Pick me!

RUTH

Vi (pronounced Vy) said...

i'm in love with #3, although i like all of them! i think spoon art is the neatest thing!!

she
pookielocks [at] ymail [dot] com

Anonymous said...

These are really pretty. I've never seen pendants like this before. Neat idea. I like the cat one, then again, I like the green one, and the flowered one - - - they're all pretty! :)

Patti said...

Only the first 2 photos showed up when your site loaded. Very creative! Either one would enhance my collection. Thanks for sharing your talents with us!
I'm at
http://www.37blessings.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the one with the black cat on it. I love that one.

ssummmer(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I love your pendants. My fav is the second one. You should totally sell them:)

Jen Lively

jennifer_m_lively@yahoo.com

Alley said...

These are beautiful! I especially like the flowery one. So pretty. =o)

Lisa Brawner said...

beautiful work ! You are very talented . I love your use of colors witchycime@msn.com

Peggy said...

How unique! I've never seen anything like this, very cool. I'm drawn to the tree & moon design. Thanks!

Alice said...

Ooh, I like the first one best - the pink one with the flowers! They are all beautiful. I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like this before. I like :O). If I should win, my email is kenoly2000@hotmail.com Or you could comment through my blog. I am going to be out of town Feb. 11-15, just so you know :O).

Cheryl said...

I love all three but the first one is my favorite. Rebecca Hatfield is a friend of mine and I saw your pendant on her blog spot.
Cheryl Torrence
bcjams58@gmail.com

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

How pretty!! I would love the kitty one.

=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com

Natalie said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! I would love to win the first one with the flowers that look like daffodils.

www.kyrepomanager.blogspot.com

Sheila said...

I love the first one!

These are awesome!

Ang said...

i like them all. I think the grassy one is my fav. though.
:O) pick me pick me pick me.

Ang said...

i like them all. I think the grassy one is my fav. though.
:O) pick me pick me pick me.

Anonymous said...

Very cool. I'm not a cat lover, so any of the others will be wonderful when you pull my name from the hat.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessie - I would love to have anything you make.:] and my email is roysangel87@yahoo.com - who knows, maybe you will draw my name.:] God bless & have a great day!

Melinda:]

Anonymous said...

Cool. Definately like the second one!