Okay...I feel better. I did sell several things though. I am trying to ride the baby wagon and gear towards that group. I think I was the only one with helpful, practical stuff, so I sold some. Not the diaper holders - like I really wished I would have, but little things anyways. I am on my way to making back my money that I put into it.
Here's a picture of our area. It was SUPER cramped. I mean SUPER DUPER cramped. But we made the most of it. Doesn't look too bad, does it!

This is my aunt Lois's stuff ~ hand dyed scarves, handbags, beautiful mosaics, and cool mobiles (don't show up well)

My mom's stuff ~ MMMMMMmmmmmm! Scones (a biscuit cookie-ish thing....do die for!), and fudge....it was hard not to eat them all day. She sold mixes and stuff too. Usually beautiful hand painted cookies that are too nice to eat, but she didn't have time. Oh well.

My stuff. Baby leggings, bib clips, diaper holders (I kindof copied the description of some I found on the internet...is that bad?) I started out trying to get $12...but people here are CHEAP. I marked them down to $10 and sold (drum roll please.....2). My sis had necklaces.

Here are the hand-dyed silk play wings I sell too...tried to anyways. I got a lot of "That's neat." comments....no takers though.

Stupid snowmen. Crap...I signed up for another show in 2 weeks.
3 comments:
I think your stuff is awesome! Have you ever decorated the small portable diaper wipe cases? I've seen these done and personalized and I think they are so neat. Maybe you could personalize them there. I'm guilty of being a snowman carrying person, please don't hate me! :)
I love your stuff Jess!!! NC might be a good place... seems like people appriciate more creative forms of art down here. (it's a city thing maybe)
Sell on ESTY!!! then maybe you will be world famous :-)
love you
becca
Jessie,
I just read the info regarding the Craft Fair -- I have not laughed so hard in a LONG time! You are hysterical and REAL! I love that you are SOOO honest. You have a HUGE gift and your time WILL come! You are such a gifted artist!
Pam
Post a Comment