Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Snot rockets

E has had a cold. It's been a nasty cold. Lots of "Eeeww, gross." moments and she-can't-eat-because-she-can't-breathe moments. I think she's getting over it now. Well, I am really only judging this by how many tissues I've used over the past few days. Last night, was significantly less than the night before and even less than the day before that. Maybe today will be a good day - hopefully, since we are really low on tissues now...
We found her on the couch. Into the tissue box. She was having a great time - as you can see. We did actually refold the tissues that were salvagable and have been using them. No wasting here!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

We have a similar picture of Jake when he was about a year old. He had all the tissues out, but he decided to rip each one up into shreds. Lovely!

jackelyn said...

He He He. She's looks like she is having soooo much fun! I haven't had to wipe her nose too much today.