Thursday, May 29, 2008

Azalea pics

Here are some pictures of the 'E'-ster and I. Well, one picture of the two of us. These were taken on the last day my azalea bush looked pretty. It was already getting too late - you can see some of the blooms are already fading away. So sad. It was so pretty. Now it looks like a wilty, ugly bush. I can't wait for it to rain all the dead blooms away.



Hopefully we will be able to get some nice pictures in the rest of the yard this summer. I've planted a lot of stuff. I wasn't going to, because in a couple of months I will be dreading the thought of going out and watering the stupid things...but I CAN'T HELP IT!!! They are so pretty and I get so carried away. Oh well. Since she wants to be outside all of the time, I will have plenty of loveliness to look at!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jackelyn said...

I have a crap load of veggies in my yard and I'm going to hate to water them. I already do! Oh well, if all my veggies decide to grow, I'll bring ya some.