Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hello, Kitty

So I *attempted* to make some cake pops for my sister's birthday. I have NEVER made these before and I am not sure why I thought I could make Hello Kitty. Seriously... I bow at Bakerella's cake pop-abilities.



As cute as they are, I wish they tasted as yummy. They didn't taste terrible, they were just VERY sweet and kindof mushy. If you are a texture kindof food person, you probably wouldn't like them. They were fun to make anyway. The possibilities are endless with them - Death Star cake pops at your next Star Wars party?

Elli was excited to finally chomp into the things mommy wouldn't let her help with. They were so sweet that she couldn't even finish one.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKIE!!






Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Adorable! I love the Death Star idea! :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jackie! Those pops sure look cute, no matter how they tasted.

Anonymous said...

Oh they look so good Jessie Brian would love the Death star wars pops !!!

Anonymous said...

I loved them! Gar brought some home to me. My head was so stuffed up I couldn't really taste it, so I ate the whole thing - super sweet or not. they were adorable.

Lois

jackelyn said...

Thanks for the surprise cakes Jessie! I loved them!

Superdumb Supervillain said...

Super stinking cute! Happy Birthday, Jackie!