Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lots going on

I have had a lot of stuff going on.
Let's see....
  • I had a baby on Thanksgiving
  • I had house guests directly after
  • Elli's third birthday was 2 days after Levi's birth
  • Mike's birthday was a few days after that
  • I packed up my old house and
  • Moved into a new one...in the snow...not so much fun
  • Christmas 3 days later that lasted 3 days
  • More house guests
  • Home improvement mayhem while Mike's family was visiting
  • Unpacking is happening slowly
  • Painted my kitchen
Somehow I have managed to NOT lock myself in a closet for hours to cry it out, break anything, or strangle anyone. Though, I have considered it.

I have been getting back into a swing of things, and my computer is WAY more accessible to me now, so I should be blogging up a storm shortly!

I miss being here....



No comments: