Friday, February 26, 2010

My list

Today I:

*cleaned my family room and windexed the coffee table :/
*organized a bunch of boxes in the basement - maybe now I can start thinking about planning my studio :)
*lifted too many boxes in the basement full of books and such and can now not move my neck :(
*began painting my living room :)
*emptied the dishwasher and filled it :/
*got news that Cali has some interest from someone on the board of the Humane Society :)
*sent Elli to play and spend the night at 'Aunt Lolo's :)
*watched the snow fall - 5 inches already? :/
*wired pictures for hanging in an art exhibit (Opening on March 4, 5:30-7:30 at the Art Center)
*visited with a friend of mine out at the college :)
*found out a great friend of mine had her baby today :)
*found a hot rice bag that I'm going to sleep with tonight :)


2 comments:

jackelyn said...

big day. i'm glad someone has some interest in cali, that's exciting! hope your neck feels better. i can't believe you guys had 5 inches of snow when you wrote this! we have 1/2 as of saturday morning. :( & :) at the same time. i got a new blog, go check it out! www.babblingbride-to-be.blogspot.com

Mom said...

I feel lazy