In 18 days I will be turning 30! Are you kidding me?
*Sarcastic tone and hands waving* No more crazy twenties living! I am kidding myself. I have 2 kids. No crazy lifestyle here. I had to grow up a long time ago.
Seriously though. Everyone says how great the 30s are, how much more comfortable you get with yourself, how you can handle things better, and that sort of stuff. I could really go for some of that right about now. I think I may be looking forward to my 30s because other than my kids being born, my twenties kindof stunk.
For my family who is reading this, or anyone who said to them-self "I think I'll get Jess something for her birthday" (Haha) - all I want is a someone to cook me a meal and then send me off to IKEA for a shopping spree...kid free preferably, but the odds of that are slim.
2 comments:
I would like to go with you on that shopping spree. I'd even drive! But sorry I can't provide the funds, just the company to go along.
Lois
hahaha, you're turning thirty. i'll babysit for you while you go shopping. just leave me enough milk and you're car and i'll keep both. :)
Post a Comment