While I was on my blogging hiatus, I was busy crafting, redecorating, and other such business. Here's one of the projects I did!
Cute Fabric-Scrap Wreath
I've got a lot of fabric scraps. For some reason, I just can't throw them away 'because some day they will be good for something.' I have found my first use :)
Take said pile of fabric scraps and grab a foam wreath form or two.
Start braiding!! Braid and braid and braid some more! (Help from a cute kid is optional)
When you think you have enough to wrap around the wreath, you don't. Keep braiding.
When I decided "Heck with this braiding business, I'm going to start pinning.", well, that's what I did. I took my box of a bazillion straight pins and my wreath form and pinned the fabric braid to it! I like the colored pin heads with my scrappy fabric :)
Pin around, tuck the ends and pin them down. Hang on the freshly painted front door!
And enjoy so much that you make another :)

Start braiding!! Braid and braid and braid some more! (Help from a cute kid is optional)
When I decided "Heck with this braiding business, I'm going to start pinning.", well, that's what I did. I took my box of a bazillion straight pins and my wreath form and pinned the fabric braid to it! I like the colored pin heads with my scrappy fabric :)
Pin around, tuck the ends and pin them down. Hang on the freshly painted front door!
And enjoy so much that you make another :)
No comments:
Post a Comment