Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Anniversary to me!

Seven years ago, today, I married the man of my dreams.
It's not always easy or beautiful, but it is true and real and pure - and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
On our wedding day, 2003:
Photo session (last week) with my good friend, Renee!

Yes! I still fit into my dress!! More pictures from the session to come - as soon as I get them :) I got these early to gift to Mike for our anniversary :)

These pictures were taken at my Aunt Jenny and Uncle Bob's farm in Bellville. This swing is and has always been the most fun tree swing I've ever been on. It's a little tricky in a gown :)
Didn't she do a good job?!

5 comments:

mom said...

You're as beautiful now as you were then, even more so as now you are more fulfilled as a woman. God blessed me as well with a wonderful son in law.

Stephanie Flanagan said...

love these pictures and what a great idea Brian and i are celebrating 10 in January and he just said the other day i would love to see you put on your dress again i told him it probably wouldnt fit

Jessie said...

Thanks Mommy :)

Steph - you should try! It's fun!

Melinda said...

Aww! <3 You are sooo beautiful hun! I love these pictures - gorgeous!

Michelle said...

What a wonderful idea and you look amazing! So fun!