Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I've been gone and haven't cared

I've been on a blogging hiatus. I haven't cared about this at all! I've been crafting and painting and busy busy busy.
I've had a change of heart. I shall begin slowly posting again. Maybe only pictures for a while, or something. I don't know.
So I shall begin with this.... I saved the photo as "Fatty fat fat" on my desktop...
And for the life of me, I can't figure out why I can't lose this "baby weight".
Thankfully, I am sharing this dish. It is pretty rich!
Chocolate chip cookie base + Mint Oreos + Brownie top = Fatty fat fat
and must be shared amongst my peeps. Can NOT stay in my house! When I serve it up with Family Dinner Night tonight, I'm going to serve with vanilla ice cream.
There probably won't be another go with this recipe again, not because it's bad, but it's just a little indulgent an ridiculous! But, if I were, I would probably use regular oreos. The mint is a little overkill. Ha! The whole thing is overkill!

I picked up the idea here. It's a fun blog I came across - and they have all kinds of free fonts that are made from people's handwriting. I may turn in my own and see what happens!

3 comments:

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

oh my goodness those look AMAZING! I've been on an oreo kick too, so these are looking mighty tasty!

and I wonder why I can't lose this weight...Well, I don't wonder, I know exactly why.

I love Kevin & Amanda's blog! Love all those fun fonts!

So glad you're back to blogging!! I've been finding all these DIY design blogs, and I'm drooling over all the projects. I love blogs! You'll have to post on your kitchen island!

Melinda said...

Aww, yay you're back! I understand though - I took a hiatus from FB for 5 months, and just now got back on. lol. I love seeing your blog posts - when I see you again, I will give your some of my jam. ;) We will be at Disney for a week starting tomorrow, so I will give it to you next Sunday. :)

mom said...

You had these while I was gone?!