Well, we are half way there! Yes, I am in the airport in Milwaukee. It is 2pm..our flight is in an hour (actually Mike just said it is delayed...7 minutes). Elli did awesome the first leg of the flight. She probably did better than I did. I don't fly well. A little bit of a nervous wreck. I finally start to relax when they say we are getting ready to descend into the airport. She didn't fuss at all - well, a little at the end. We are hoping that we are not going to be "those people" with the cranky baby. So far, so good. She's just been hanging out while we have bee sitting here FOREVER. Mike is walking her around the airport as I type this. It is a good break. We are so lucky...she is so good....hoping she'll saty happy for a couple more hours.
Ha! Elli just grabbed Mike's head by his hair and started laughing really loud when he tried to pull away - now he knows what it feels like! She is so cute :) Now she is playing with Daddy's honker and lips. So funny...
We got some picks of her in the airport...I will post them later. They are really cute.
uh, oh....I have been spotted. Mommy's break is officially over....*sigh*
one more plane ride to go today....I can do this....

Ha! Elli just grabbed Mike's head by his hair and started laughing really loud when he tried to pull away - now he knows what it feels like! She is so cute :) Now she is playing with Daddy's honker and lips. So funny...
We got some picks of her in the airport...I will post them later. They are really cute.
uh, oh....I have been spotted. Mommy's break is officially over....*sigh*
one more plane ride to go today....I can do this....
2 comments:
I love the blog. I have one also. I am just not so good at writing on it. I hope your vacation is awesome. Have a good one!!!
You are a brave woman. I am not sure I am brave enough to travel on a plane with Jake. I hope the rest of your trip is fabulous!
Post a Comment