Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Parent Days

How cool is it that I (who professed my dislike for children that I didn't know and swore I would never babysit) am a mommy?! And how great that Mike (who wouldn't go near a baby) is a daddy?! Crazy how things change! I never thought that I would have so much fun. Granted, I could cry and pull my hair out sometimes (though, Elli does that for me already)...but it is great. I go to work for only 5 hours at a time and I can't wait to get home and see my little girl! I have been reading that separation anxiety with Elli is going to start soon...I don't know about her, but I have it. It is all amazing to me...I don't even know what to say.

We had our first Mother's and Father's days...here are some pictures. It was fun to celebrate this new part of our lives - and who doesn't love another reason to get presents?!


2 comments:

Ruth said...

Hi, Jess! Isn't it funny how life takes us places we thought we'd never go. So I've learned never to say 'never' - 'cause those are ALWAYS the words we end up having to eat! Mmmmmmmmmm...tastes like crow!

Jessica said...

Parenthood is the best, isn't it! I'm so excited to see you have a blog now! Welcome to the addiction! Love ya girl! :)