Friday, July 6, 2007

Last day

Well today was the last day. It was a pretty nice day. Mike and I had lunch and walked around town. I had an awesome grilled cheese sandwich...really, it was great for a grilled cheese - or I was just starving. The sun was shining and it was warm, so we set up a baby pool for Elli out on the dock and we played a while. We came in, had a nice dinner, and played around outside until the fire pit was ready for Smores...yummy! I figured out that skipping the grahams and sticking a piece of Hersheys chocolate right into the middle of a toasty warm marshmallow is INCREDIBLE chocolately ooey-gooey goodness. Mmmm...... Now, we are chillin' before the storm in the morning that will happen when we all get ready to leave. It has been really nice up here, but it is time to go home.


Here are pics!




No comments: