I am starting to get a complex here.
I see on my friends' blogs all of these links to see "how much your blog is worth" or "what blogging level are you on" (I am not even posting my results on this one...it's sad) and other things like that. I like to think that I am pretty good at blogging...I can keep up with the rest of them. Anyways, so I go to these links, type in what they ask and find out that I am worthless and on the lowest blogging level and just a total loser!!! WWWhhhaaaaa!!! Why am I such a goober? My friends all are high on the lists and can brag about it all....I am going to quit checking. It just depresses me.
2 comments:
Oh no! I hope I'm not causing a complex! I'll stop!!! :)
I hear you! I know, I'm bragging about being a B-lister, but it shocked me! I had no idea!
What I have done is go from blog to blog, picking commentors, etc, and commenting on their blogs. You need links to your blog to get rated. Have a contest, and make it that people have to link to you, post some fun stuff before it ends for readers to get interested, and you'll jump up a bit. I write a contest column and would promote you. I'm trying to find a way to get up a bit higher with links, too, my commentors have slowed a bit and I want to have a higher google rank for my payperpost.
Post a Comment