I love that Elli is big enough now to sit in the tub without me. I put her in the floor of the shower with me while I shower and she plays around and sits in the water so it goes all over her head and really enjoys herself. When I am finished, I fill the tub with enough water for her to slap and splash, the I GET OUT - without her! It used to be tricky getting in and out of the shower with her in my arms, trying to put her in her bouncy seat so I could dry off. Now I get out and she plays! I have a mat that fits the length of the tub, so it's not too slippery for her! She loves it and I get to dry off and clean up our clothes and things while watching her sing to her decals on the wall and giggle in the water. And now I can take her from her high chair and stick her right in the tub without having to get in myself...this is a good thing :)
Here are some pics:

1 comment:
What a cute baby! Squeaky clean too.
Post a Comment