Here's what I've done to my home so far for the holiday season. It may be all I do, but we'll see what I come up with in the next couple of days....I mean, Christmas is in 16 days or something, so it won't be up that much longer I guess...maybe this is enough.
.JPG)
I put this pine garland up...40 feet for $8.50 at Sam's club....pretty good price I think. I am not convinced that I like the way it looks on my house...it sure is more interesting than nothing, though. I have lights in my 2 little Christmas trees in front and the azalea bush too...it looks better at night. (Is that a good thing?)
.JPG)
I had still 4 or 5 feet left over too, so I made it pretty.
How'd she get in here???
My Christmas tree. It looks better in person. I like it a lot... it is very funky and fun - even when baby-proofed! :) We "potted" the tree...it is one of those cheap pencil trees that are so easy to tip over. So, we stuck it in a pot, put a couple of bricks around it to keep it steady, and then filled it up with that swelling foam stuff in a can....it is amazing! I could climb the tree and it wouldn't fall over now!
3 comments:
Very cute! I love it.
I like the greenery. I bought some too! I have only put it on the mantle and the rest has been sitting on the floor all rolled up until I have some energy to put it up elsewhere. Any ideas?
That last comment was from Lois. IT's the only I could get it to add my comment since I don't have an account.
Post a Comment