Saturday, January 19, 2008

stone-washed

Do I have the most rad husband ever or what? Like - he is totally drop dead. I heart his stone-washed jeans and jacket and dig his gator shirt. What a hunk - and if you don't think so, all I have to say is WHATEVER!!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

LOVE IT! now he needs to grow his hair long again!

Jessica said...

That's great! I could only dream of fitting into jeans from that era!

Qtpies7 said...

Like, gag me with a spoon, you are so over the moon for your hubby! LOL
I won't comment on him, because I kinda like my man too much to see anyone else, lol.

Qtpies7 said...

Hey, at least you didn't chew me out for that post about kaytlin, lol. I got reamed by someone over it. Kaytlin and I totally joke about it, and she basically dared me to write about it on my blog. We have fun, and she reads my blog, and so do her friends.
She is so not spoiled in her spirit that it is easy to give her everything. She is too lovely to ever ask for anything.

Anonymous said...

Was he purposely trying to be an 80s dork...or does it just come naturally?

Lois