My wonderful, crazy, annoying, spastic, poor little dog. She's so neglected now. I want to start walking her regularly - I think it would do us both some good. (I have a feeling that's written on my etch-a-sketch list...see previous post) I think she'd feel like she was getting some attention if we did. We don't play with her like we used to - mainly because she's a wild beast and is wreckless when she thrashes her body aounr to get a ball and doesn't care what or who is around her...she's knocked Elli down too many times to count. Elli's getting her back now, though. Cali is really good with Elli most of the time. Really th only time that she growls is when Elli gets to trying to climb on her or lay on her. Other than that, she's suprisingly gentle- for as wild as she is.
I've not posted pictures of her in ages (ever?) so here she is minding her own business....
until Miss Elliza comes along - as she usually does, climbing over the arm of the chair....
trying to get her to "shake" like she does for me when I give her a treat.
1 comment:
It appears that Cali and Elli have a love hate relationship. :)
Post a Comment