It snowed yesterday...a lot...but not nearly as much as it did at my aunt's house or even my sister's house. I didn't go outside at all yesterday. It was cold and very windy. I take that back. I did go outside to get a bowl of snow for Elli to play with. She kept looking out the front window saying "No?! No?!" (not yelling, but trying to say "See the snow mom? Snow, right?!) and pointing at it in awe. So I braved the cold and brought some in. We would have played in it today even, but she doesn't have any snow boots or a snow suit. It usually doesn't snow enough to make it worth getting them, I was wrong about that this year.... Anyway, she had fun with her little bowl here.. The evolution of a snowball in a child's hand:

1 comment:
So cute! Jake didn't have the appropriate items for snow playing, but I ventured out with him in make-shift snow clothes! :) Our snow has mostly melted now.
Post a Comment