Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My favorite jeans

So you know that spot in life where you hold onto your favorite pair of jeans because you love them and they always fit, and even though they are a little torn and bruised you know that there are days where you need to paint, do housework, or maybe you feel a little bloated and so you go to your ol' faithfuls and face they day knowing you are wearing your favorite jeans and it makes you happy - only to go to your closet, put them on and find your favorite pair of jeans suffocating your thighs and pinching your skin at the button and you don't move for fear that you might rip the seam out of your favorite pair of jeans?! What?!? I can't even fit into these?!?!
Yeah, I am so there. I am so depressed.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Then I start to complain about how much my favorite jeans have shrunk and how I will never let my husband do laundry again. :)

Rebecca said...

i have had that year... and i havent had a kid yet... i am skerd