On November 5, my little sister Becky, had her first born! Blake Travis Butler came into this world weighing 7lbs, 7oz and was 21 1/2 inches long! Both baby and mommy are doing great, and daddy is so proud! I love the picture on the bottom. I'm an aunt again! It's fun when it's your sibling having a baby :) I hope to get up to see him sometime this next week. Becky get's to go home Saturday afternoon (she had an emergency c-section, so she gets to stay longer....lucky), so we'll give her a chance to breathe before we go up and invade her home. I'm so proud of my sister! She's awesome! Way to go Becky! I knew you could do it!




6 comments:
Congrats to Aunt Jessie. And Congrats to Becky! He's beautiful
congratulations!... i too will be an aunt by Christmas (shawns sister Cara)...
you will never guess what i am getting myself into next saturday... any suggestions for selling jewelry?!?!?
Art you doing a craft show? GOOD LUCK! I am doing one tomorrow - I don't know why...I HATE craft shows.
I suggest wearing your jewelry and praying that there aren't 500 other people selling jewelry too!
Congratulations to Becky! I'm not sure the extra days in the hospital make it worth the c-section, though. I hope her recovery goes well, and the new little family settles in together well. Give Becky my best and love on that sweet little guy when you see him!
it's not just a craft show... it's our countys version of a fair... a few dinky carnival rides... live music in the pavillion... local dance classes putting on shows... awareness booths... and craft venders... its called Personality... cause we live in Person county... go figure :-) PRAY FOR ME!!! it's saturday from 10:00 til 3:00- i am startin to flip out looking at my too do list!
I love the bottom picture too! I saved it as my background on my school computer. It's much cuter than an outdated photo of Lubeck Scool.
Blake's Great Aunt Lois
Post a Comment