With anyone else but me...
I am WAY behind on my seasonal hall tree! But I finally got it up-to-date by grabbing my cousin who was in from out of town to help me. She is an aspiring artist, so I could totally trust her and she did great! I cut out all the pieces, made the starch concoction, gave her a brief how-to and let her do it!
Here's how it turned out :)
I think it's really cute, very happy, and will last me through most of the fall! Yay for apple trees!
Here's the links to my
Winter Snowball tree
Fall Leaves tree
I just realized I never posted my Spring Blossom tree - well...stay tuned!







1 comment:
I love the apple tree! I think my favorite out of all of them is the fall leaves...just because it is my favorite season...hee hee. I love it! Great job, Jessie! :)
Post a Comment