Friday, August 19, 2011

No Squeeze Headband!

I have short hair.  I love accessories.  I love to mix the two.

Clips are great!  Bobby pins are great!  Scarves are, well, 'eh.'  I don't love how they make the back of my short hair stick out funny - maybe I'm crazy - okay, I probably am.  I wear them when I spike up my hair all over to cover up that goofiness.

However.

Ever since my car wreck a few years ago, I have a really hard time wearing headbands!  Headbands squeeze my brain!  They give me annoying headaches. And there are so many amazing, beautiful, creative headbands out there these days! I'm so bummed out.  It limits my creative accessorizing to my head.

Until I solved my problem!  I realized that I need to make my own headband, bypassing the pressure points that cause me so much trouble.

Here's round number one!  I'm pretty excited about it!

Ps - I get a hair cut next week!  I'm so shaggy!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

Debb said...

That is so pretty...

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! If you don't already, you should sell these. I'd buy one. I can't stand how most headbands squeeze my head either.

Sheila said...

Love it!

Melinda said...

I love it! You are so talented sweetie! :)