Well, I got my hair cut today! I actually got it cut yesterday, but it was a little too "shelfy", too mommy looking, a little too normal...it kindof looked like a female bowl-cut that your elementary school teacher would have. It wasn't BAD, just not what I wanted...ya know? So I got my hairdresser to stack the back a little more and make it a little more trendy. I like it MUCH better. :) Now, I just need a dye-job and I will be set for a while. Here's how I looked today!
I love it. I have mine cut similar. I need to get it trimmed. I just wish mine was thicker so it would look better stacked. Well good luck with the dye job!!
I take offense at the teacher comment. What's wrong with teachers? I happen to know some very good people that are teachers. Teachers love kids. I love your kid! Do I look like a teacher?!?
Love the hair cut. Need one badly myself. I am not offended by the teacher comment, because I knew you couldn't possibly be talking about MEEEEeeeeEEE...even though I do teach elementary school. But I don't wear jumpers and I hate that apple crap they always give teachers.
I just searched stacked haircut, and saw your picture. I love the cut and the color! what color is that.. well asuming it's not natural- if it is, wow!
6 comments:
It is beauuutiiifuuuullll!!!! :)
I love it. I have mine cut similar. I need to get it trimmed. I just wish mine was thicker so it would look better stacked. Well good luck with the dye job!!
I take offense at the teacher comment. What's wrong with teachers? I happen to know some very good people that are teachers. Teachers love kids. I love your kid! Do I look like a teacher?!?
Great hair! It wouldn't matter what haircut you had, you're so creative you'd make it work! Looks great though!!!
Love the hair cut. Need one badly myself. I am not offended by the teacher comment, because I knew you couldn't possibly be talking about MEEEEeeeeEEE...even though I do teach elementary school. But I don't wear jumpers and I hate that apple crap they always give teachers.
I just searched stacked haircut, and saw your picture. I love the cut and the color! what color is that.. well asuming it's not natural- if it is, wow!
Post a Comment