So this is pretty fun!
Go to this page, click on your month and find your birthday! You should then laugh and feel honored to have such an occasion on your birthday - and then post your holiday on my comment list!
My birthday, April 2, is National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day! Who knew! So next time you bite into your pb & j and think to yourself that there should be a holiday for it where everyone eats pb&j and only pb&j for 24 hours because it is so mmm mmm yummy....there already is! And it's my birthday! Awesome!
7 comments:
I love the new background. I need to figure out how to do that myself! I need tips!
I am celebrating National Sugar Cookie Day on my birthday, July 9th.
Well Feb 10 is umbrella day and travis' birthday (Jan 20)is buttercrunch day!
Well, my birthday (October 17th) is, of all things, Gaudy Day.
Scott's (April 27th) is Tell A Story Day.
And Libby's (April 10th) is Golfer's Day.
Who woulda thunk.
Awwwe, mine (Jan 21)is national hugging day -now isn't that just sweet. Your dad's (Nov 13th) is Indian Pudding Day...what the heck is Indian pudding?
I really like the site's redo, it's much more 'Jessie'
April 15 is Rubber Eraser Day.
October 26 is Mule Day. What does that say about me?
My birthday is Dec 14...
National Bouillabaisse Day!
I don't even know what that is!?!
Post a Comment