I have discovered the joys of flossing! I know....I know....I should have been flossing for a LONG time by now. I think it is rewarding to dig back inbetween your teeth and scrape the plaque and food out of there. (nice) I feel so clean, so refreshed! My gums aren't used to it yet...but I think my teeth are enjoying it. Wouldn't my dentist be proud?! He's never said anything about me not flossing before - he may not even notice...but I know...I notice.
While we are on the subject of body and health, I have been trying to wash my face and put this moisturizer on it to help keep me young looking. I don't know why I even try. I mean, as soon as I start washing my face - it breaks out and I get all pimply....too much information? I am trying to keep my face healthy and young looking - but I don't want it THAT young looking. That is why I never ever ever wash my face...ever. I never put soap on it, I sleep in my makeup, and my complexion is still nice and pimple free inspite of the fact I don't take care of myself. I don't know if I should keep trying to put lotion on - but I need one that won't mess with my complexion...any suggestions? brands? home-remedies?
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I can't wash my face either! If I do anything, at all, I break out! I get it clean just by the steam in the shower, I guess, and I just wipe away the smudged mascara and reapply my make-up. One washing and its over. And my skin is not wrinkly or broke out. I have tried cleansers and moisturizers, and things seem nicer for a time, but inevitable things go bad.
I guess I should get to the flossing though. I hate the bleeding gums.
I used to floss all the time and felt weird if I didn't. Now I only do it if I feel food in my teeth (which is actually quite often). As far as my face goes...I wash it every morning usually in the shower. I occassionally wash it at night if it feels really oily, but usually I'm too tired and don't.
Post a Comment