Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Nothing to write about

I have been very unmotivated to write anything lately. There is not a whole lot going on. Well, there is stuff going on, but nothing I feel that's exciting enough to write about. Sorry.
Elli's sick AGAIN. My pediatrician said that toddlers can have a runny nose for 260 days out of the year. That's crazy! At least we get a break now and then. She didn't have a yucky nose for her birthday - so that was great. But here we are again - "Elli, let me wipe your nose." "Elli, come here....Elli, stop crying, I just have to wipe your nose!" "See? Isn't that better?" Oh, it's so fun. Not only that, it makes it close to impossible for her to eat AND I believe that she is getting a tooth or two in on top (finally) - so she's not sleeping through the night, which isn't like her at all. Last night was a miserable night. She woke up and I brought her into my bed thinking that she would sleep and I could sleep. I was wrong. She didn't sleep well at all, and I didn't sleep at all, and Mike didn't sleep well either. My back is seriously messed up right now, so I had to sleep funny which she didn't like and picking her up in general is so stinking painfulit's rediculous. I need to go to the chiropractor or something, but I have to work the next two days. I hope that it doesn't get worse.
Anyways, like I said not much to write about. I no longer have a house guest (so sad...it was fun having Mike's mom around!), Elli's sick, I'm messed up and have one nostril clogged, and it's Christmas time with a million things to accomplish......but YEAH!!! IT SNOWED TODAY!!! I'll get pictures up later of Elli if there are any worth posting.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

It sounds like my life is mirroring your's. Jacob has a double ear infection, runny nose and cough for the past week and a half. I am trying to fight off getting a cold and my back has hurt off and on since I had Jake. Your body just is never the same after you have kids. It's insane! Merry Christmas! :)

Anonymous said...

calcium/magnesium for the teething, and yogurt every day for the sickness. It works miracles!