Well, Elli is down for a nap and I have a moment of peace. She is being so good and just playing with everyone so nicely. She didn't go to sleep easily at all last night. I don't know if she was just too wound up from all that went on, she had a too long nap in the evening, she wasn't feeling well, over tired, or what. It is probably a combination of everything along with the fact that it wasn't her bed and she's in a fairly unfamiliar place, which doesn't make a difference unless it's bedtime. We didn't get to bed until after midnight...which is after 1 am in home time. She was so sleepy, but just wouldn't let me walk out of the room or stop humming. It was a long evening, but she did eventually fall asleep. The fact that she knocked her head and gave herself a goose egg probably helped her sleep too....it was a good one. She almost fell asleep in her heigh chair during lunch today, so hopefully this will be a good and long nap.
Anyhow, it's snowing today. It is beautiful! Here are some pictures: 
I forgot to take any pictures yesterday...here's the two of Amanda and Elli that I did get:
1 comment:
I love that pink and gray striped sweater suit! So cute!
Looks like your girls have enjoyed the snow, too.
Post a Comment