I am sitting at my computer right now thinking "I should go upstairs and get my camera and transfer my pictures over so I can post some good ones. But, eh, I'm comfortable. I'll do it later."
So I'll post about how good I feel about quitting my job. I was so afraid, and it has only been 2 days since my last day. But the fact that I don't have to worry about what my schedule is next week or all the stupid stuff that dramatizes everything in retail, it feels incredible. I already feel the muscles in my shoulders relaxing, my tension releasing. Maybe that's why I have this horrible cold. Well, it wasn't that bad. I think it started allergy-like, but then progressed into a nasty mucus spitting kindof cold. (did you like that?) My voice is not completely gone, but it is hoarse and I can't yell. Oh well, 'cause you know what? I don't have to find someone to cover my shift at work :)
I feel good. Let's see in a week if I still am confident this was the right decision.
I am going to go and start cleaning out my studio and get it freshened up and organized so that I can do some rockin' painting and stuff! Because I can!!!!
4 comments:
i would like to put in for a request of a funky dragonfly :-) colors... humm- deep reds/oranges/yellows would be great ;-) my living room walls are bare... and well- i need help :-)
love ya
becca
I am sory to hear that u are sick. I hope u feel better soon. I recently quit my job too. I was very nervous about it but Dave can make more money tattooing if I am not working and watching the kids. I quit about 2weeks ago. I am finally starting to feel comfortable about the decision as well. Gimmie a ring sometime and we can get the kids together.
OOps sorry I thought I was logged in. the above comment is from me
Congratulations on staying home! You are going to love it!
I like working, but it makes my home life so much harder than it needs to be.
Post a Comment