Yesterday, though it was stinkin' hot, it was a beautiful day. Mike had the day off, so we all went on a picnic! It was a lot of fun. It actually wasn't too hot in the shade, but once we got in the sun, we instantly began to sweat. Yuck. I don't mind sweating - as long as I am doing something to actually make me sweat, like running or chasing Elli or excersizing...ya know. But anyhow, we grabbed some KFC (what picnic is really a picnic if you don't have it?), a blanket, and enjoyed the afternoon. Elli and her drum stick:.JPG)
We played a little soccer. Elli's still learning the concept of "sharing" as you can tell....
And when Mike was tired, he had Elli feeding him grapes...
I tried to rest and nap for 5 minutes....didn't happen:
Then we hiked through the woods a little...wishin' that I remembered a sling or something:
Good times!!
1 comment:
what wonderful family memories... i still sometimes thinks it's crazy that you are a mom- to a toddler... oh my :-)
i love and miss you girl
tell the fam i said hello
Post a Comment