Friday, August 31, 2007

bad blogger

I haven't been very good about blogging lately. Sorry to anyone who checks up on my regularly. I get on the computer plenty of times throughout the day....I just usually have a baby on my hip, or I am nursing her, or pumping, or eating while I am at the computer and it is too hard to type with one hand. So I don't.
Life seems to be getting better control again. I have only been working 20 hours, which is good - I still wish I had more time to paint though. I shouldn't be working more than 20 hours a week anymore so I feel much less stressed and worn to nothing than I have been. I still need to do better work at keeping my house clean. I don't do a horrible job - I have kept the kitchen nicer since I bought some organizing stuff for it from IKEA not long ago. The living room isn't bad, but my bedroom is a mess...I have my clothes and shoes everywhere. Oh well...at least I have a home to throw all of my clothes...at least I have clothes.
I have all these projects that I want to do around the house. I want to paint my kitchen cabinets white and in some of the doors put chalkboard paint or magnetic paint (thanks Renee!). I am getting a new entertainment center for my living room from my boss - downsizing thankfully...the one we have has been good to us, but it is not kid friendly and it is peeling. So with the new entertainment center I have to build a box/cabinet to put Mike's sound equipment stuff - it would be nice to build pretty cabinets to hide his giant speakers in too...actually it would be nice if we asked for new surround sound speakers for Christmas that are tiny and could sell the big ones...hmmm.....I want to finish the magnet boards I started and build an ottoman for my sofa. There is more, but I won't bore you anymore.
I feel better. :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love your creative mind! I'm glad things are better with work! Have a great Labor Day! Love ya!