I found the toy that Becky and Travis got for Elli a long time ago. I think I got it for a baby shower. Anyways, it is this gym that when she is only able to lay on her back, it can be set up on the mat and she can kick the things that hang from it. But now that she's able to crawl, the mat turns into a tunnel that she can play in and crawl through. So I pulled it out, put it together, and quickly the dangly toys were pulled off. But she did crawl through it and eventually just sat in it. She does that a lot now. So when she sat in it the other night we caught it on video. She really started to play serious peek-a-boo with us. It was so funny it was making my eyes water.
No comments:
Post a Comment