
So Elli and I have had fun hanging out these past few days that I have had off of work. It makes me want to quit even more. I am still really struggling with what to do. During church today I really felt a peace that it would be okay if I quit....that God would take care of us. So I guess that is encouraging. But not a definite "Yes, quit" but more of an "It's okay if you do" feeling. *sigh* I don't know what to do.
Here are some pictures of my sweet angel. Isn't she precious?! She will "kiss" now. It is cute. It makes her laugh. She drinks out of a straw really well which has spawned a new sound that she likes to make when she's playing. She's so funny. I don't want to go to work tomorrow...I don't want to miss anything.... I'm not going to think about it anymore!!!!!!! (Sorry)

.JPG)
2 comments:
Ok, Jake hasn't mastered the straw yet. He thinks we are trying to kill him or something when I give him a straw to drink out of. Bless his heart! :) Elli is so cute!
The last picture of Elli's face between the bars is a great picture! They all are good, but that one is great!
Post a Comment