Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Okay okay okay

Okay! Okay! I have been gone for a long time now. Sorry. I just haven't felt like writing and didn't really care if I ever did it again. But, maybe now I'll keep it up. We'll see :)
I've been really productive in my artsy crafty world these past couple of months. I will post pictures of my things in the next day or two. Well, I will post them after I get pictures off of my camera and onto my computer. Whenever that will be....
I am not working anymore, so I hope to really paint a lot in my studio on my new easel! Woohoo!! I can't wait to use it. Maybe since I'm not working I'll blog regularly. Ha! Maybe.
Just thought I'd let you know that I still exist. I really am making things for an etsy shop. I really will blog about things again soon. I really will give things away.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm glad you still exist. And I can't wait until your etsy store opens!

Rebecca said...

i am doing a GIVEAWAY- carnival style... come check it out :-)

http://shawnandrebecca.blogspot.com/