I've been busy getting a few things together for my etsy site. It's not been as easy as I thought. I am really worried about my "shop policies" and how to figure out shipping costs, pricing my items, and all that sort of managerial stuff. I am much better at just making the items - and even selling them for that matter, but its all of the inbetween jumbo that I get hung up on. I'm getting there, though. (Thanks Becca for your help!)
Here is my cute little business bard holder that I made last night. I found the pattern somewhere, but have lost the link. Oops. I think it turned out okay. See my business cards?! Aren't they awesome!?
Here is my cute little business bard holder that I made last night. I found the pattern somewhere, but have lost the link. Oops. I think it turned out okay. See my business cards?! Aren't they awesome!?
I am also trying my hand at homemade, cheap, silkscreening. I've finished my screens, but have been too busy to actually try to print them. I can't wait! Imagine the possibilities!

2 comments:
Best of Luck with your site. I started one back in the fall but haven't gotten anything done for it yet. I am too overwhelmed by all the business end of it. I will have my son figure it out when I actually get some stuff made to sell. Trying to do some painting and some polymer clay. What will your shop be called?
Kathy Smith
love the card holder!! very "you!"
i can't believe how much E is growing and how much she looks like you :-) she is absolutely beautiful!
i have something i want you to make for me :-) and a friend of mine wants one too :-) heehee they look too simple for me to pay $25 for... maybe they are harder than they look- you let me know... they are on etsy- the camera strap cover thingys... for my digital slr...
Post a Comment