Friday, August 17, 2007

Great Grandma's house

Over the river and through the woods to grandmothers house we go....
Actually down the street a little and to the left. We have made a tradition of going to Grandma's house. It all started with this little thing called "American Idol." It is a great show that sucks you in - even when you say I am not going to watch it this year. Anyways, we all go over the Grandma's house on Tuesday nights, have dinner, hang out, then watch American Idol, and if we are really ambitious - we'll watch House as well. It is really fun...and since I don't have cable, it is an excuse to watch something other than Dateline or Law and Order. But alas, American Idol ends....but not Tuesday's at Grandma's! We have a common phrase now - it's Tuesday, dinner's at Grandma's. Awesome! I don't have to cook. :) Or do dishes. It is so fun and I am so lucky to have a family who is close and enjoys spending time with eachother and who is willing to feed me and my husband at least once a week. Here are some pictures of the "Green Queens" from our last Tuesday meal:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, she looks so cute with her bare feet...oh yea, Elli looks cute too! We all love Tuesday 'Family Night' at grandma's.