Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Lists
So I love a good list. Packing lists, grocery lists, to-do lists...you know what I mean. I love to make lists on my days off of everything that I have to do. I never ever do everything on my lists, but when I do - WOW is it a great feeling. I probably never do everything on my lists because I take time to write down every thing that I would do during the day and then I have to take time after I do something to find the list and then cross it off. (That's why I don't like to phyisically write a wish lists...things don't get crossed off often enough.) My favorite thing about making a list is crossing something off of it. That's why I write things like...brush teeth...take shower...feed Elli breakfast...fill dogfood bowl... check email. I am serious that I write everything down. I like to think that it is because I like to cross things off, but I do find myself now and then rubbing my teeth thinking "Did I bruch my teeth today?" or looking around the fridge and say "Darn, the dog's out of food. No wonder she ate the cool whip tub."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i a list kinda girl too :-)
gee i miss you
Post a Comment